Ego: Well that’s rude
Me: well…I’m tired of waiting for you. This conversation is GOING to happen and it’s between you. and. me
Ego: what’s got your panties in a wad?
Me: dude, I’ve not herd an encouraging word form you in like…4 years!
Ego: I have lots of names you know. How about calling me Id. It’s so less pretentious.
Me: You do know that Id and Ego are two different things? Speaking of pretentions
Id: Fine, do it for convenience sake. Now lets get into this fight you’re so ready to have. I’ve been right here all along and I have been talking to you.
Me: I concede that point. However, you’ve been feeding me negative garbage. When you speak loud enough for me to hear.
Id: I can only feed you what you put into me. Want me to talk all pretty and nice nice to you? Give me something to work with.
Me: cop-out you chicken shit!
Id: see what I mean?
Me: I’m talking to you not me.
Id: I AM you.
Note to self….Lets try to do some small things each day that we can build a better ego upon. Something silly and small so that I can say at the end of the day “I did it” DO NOT DATE OR COUNT. You’ve learned that lesson. Just try and do rather than talk about
Daily for 30 Days:
- make bed the right way
- 5 grateful
- 10 minutes cleaning
- 10 minutes being bored
- 10 minutes freewriting
- take one pic with phone every day
- add one new song to playlist
- remove one song from playlist
- read 10 pages of ANYTHING
so far today I’ve cleaned that bathroom & baked bananas bread. I count baking as cleaning cuz banana bread dirties a LOT of dishes.
Not only did I take a shower but I washed my hair and shaved my pits. OMG was that a chore. I think the last time I shaved them was….maybe…June?
5 things I’m grateful for:
- a clean room
- having a proper bedroom/office. I’m no longer living in a storage room
- healthy friends and family
- a roof over my head
- banana bread
- I cleaned the bathroom and my room
- I was so bored I feel asleep at 8pm and didn’t wake till 7am.
- this post IS a freewriting
- pic attached above
- new song: Everyday by Dave Matthews Band – why – it has a message in it that I need
- removed song: Southern Nights by Glen Campbell – why – it brings back bad memories
- Read the first 10 pages of “The Tao of Pooh”